[squeak-dev] [OT] RTalk

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:25:29 UTC 2012

I found this http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=IM_98:_Rtalk&entry=3527672794 ,about RTalk , that is not only smalltalk run on top of JVM but almost the entire environment.

The problem is that I cant seem to be able to find via google any site that contains the source code or something I could use ? Does anyone know if there is any official website for RTalk ?

It looks quite promising and I would like to give it a try.