[squeak-dev] Failing tests in trunk, gearing up for 4.4 release

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:59:12 UTC 2012

Happy to test on FreeBSD. Just set up a box with 9.1 RC1 and Enlightenment
WM without Gnome. Just got Squeak working a few minutes ago, in fact. Where
do I get a test image? And how do I execute the test suit? I know I did
this a few years back ... old age, you know, can't recall any details.

--
Gary Dunn
Honolulu