[squeak-dev] Failing tests in trunk, gearing up for 4.4 release

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 18:14:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 05.09.2012 14:34, schrieb Frank Shearar:
> Yes, it is a Cog VM. If you clone
> https://github.com/frankshearar/squeak-ci/ you'll get the VMs used for
> Linux and OS X. I haven't yet included the Windows VM but can if you
> want.
>> I'll try again after work.

I never used git (just SVN for some time) so I used the r2545 from
Eliot's prebuilt VM's. I run AidaWeb in this image. I will download any
Win VM you can provide though.

Ok, used the downloaded image, wait was after 17 tests.
17 expected failures, 9 failures, 21 errors, 0 unexpected passes
Image saved. Results: http://minus.com/lggUMtsOCsihW

  Tomorrow is my last workday, then I can respond during working hours.

Cheers,

Herbert