[squeak-dev] Re: Spoon 3 beta 1 released

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Sep 12 21:32:32 UTC 2012

On OS X 10.7.4, double-clicking Spoon 3 beta 1.app with no editing of the script, results in two Spoon icons appearing in my dock for a sec, then one remains. The Welcome page appears in my default Mozilla Nightly browser.
Clicking Master results in a status message at lower left, 'Waiting for localhost...'
Same status when clicking 'Seed'.

Ken G. Brown