[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board minutes - 9/17/12
smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:20:12 UTC 2012
All members were in attendance.
- Chris Cunnington is working on securing a permanent home for the new
Squeak CI server. The move must be completed before November to avoid a
- Once the squeakci.org and Jenkins server situation has settled and
become reliable, the Squeak VM team leader, David T. Lewis, intends to
set up nightly updates of the latest VM code from squeakvm.org.
- Ian Piumarta has released a new Unix VM [1
<http://squeakvm.org/unix/>]. He also started bringing the Windows VM
- We discussed convening at Smalltalks 2013 in Argentina as an
alternative to having a separate Squeak developer conference. There are
already plans to bring together Smalltalks and the Etoys-oriented
Squeakfest, so getting Squeak developers there at the same time should
be fun. Please let us know what you think of this idea.
- The next Google+ Squeak Community Hangout is 13 Oct. [2
(it helps when clicking on this link to already be logged into G+)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Squeak-dev