[squeak-dev] Windows 7 Tests

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun Sep 23 13:05:00 UTC 2012

Am 23.09.2012 12:40, schrieb Levente Uzonyi:
> n Sun, 23 Sep 2012, Herbert König wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> got usable internet connection again. Downloaded the latest zip with
>> image #12176 and with the VM inside the zip got:
>> 3204 run, 3157 passes, 17 expected failures, 10 failures, 20 errors,
>> 0 unexpected passes.
>> The waiting is back again.
>> Took a fresh #12176, updated to #12235, same VM.
>> The wait was gone (thanks to whoever is responsible :-))
>
> The cause of the waiting was probably CompiledMethodComparisonTest >>
> #testHash. I made it a lot faster with a little cheating here and there.

The wait had been gone, reappeared and is gone again. It was several
minutes.

> I also changed the progress bar, so it shows which test is running at
> the momment.

On one hand this is nice, on the other hand it makes me dizzy :-)

> Can you please try running the tests again, but this time evaluating
> NetNameResolver useOldNetwork: true.
> before you run them?

This time the image updated to #12236
3219 run, 3193 passes, 18 expected failures, 7 failures, 1 errors, 0
unexpected passes
http://minus.com/lbgCkQS3OKJ41v
I double checked, it's a few less tests.

Cheers,

Herbert