[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Environments-fbs.21.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Apr 2 13:57:15 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Environments to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Environments-fbs.21.mcz

Name: Environments-fbs.21
Author: fbs
Time: 2 April 2013, 2:56:27.995 pm
UUID: a2afb389-193a-44a7-8664-559a4177936c
Ancestors: Environments-cwp.20

When a class removes itself from the system, we need to forget about the class... including our reference to it in our list of bindings.

=============== Diff against Environments-cwp.20 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Environment>>forgetClass:logged: (in category 'classes and traits') -----
  forgetClass: aClass logged: aBool
  	aBool ifTrue:
  		[SystemChangeNotifier uniqueInstance
  			classRemoved: aClass fromCategory: aClass category].
  	self organization removeElement: aClass name.
  	Smalltalk removeFromStartUpList: aClass.
  	Smalltalk removeFromShutDownList: aClass.
  	contents removeKey: aClass name ifAbsent: [].
+ 	bindings removeKey: aClass name ifAbsent: [].!
- 	!