[squeak-dev] Lost stdOut and stdErr handles?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:53:06 UTC 2013

I have an image that seems to no longer be able to write to stdout or
stderr.  It most definitely was doing that at one time, but now none of the
redirection works, however I am seeing actual files called "stdout" and
"stderr" in the image directory with output from all of my running images
written on top of each other -- unreadable.

Just to make sure it wasn't something in my OS, I tried another image and
writing to stdout works fine.

I'd like to stay in this image if I can, is there some way to "reset"
things back to normal?  I poked around in the related FileStream methods
but didn't see anything quick and obvious..