[squeak-dev] WebClient maintenance

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:21:26 UTC 2013

On 4 April 2013 10:52, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Am 03.04.2013 um 21:42 schrieb Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com>:
>>
>> I'd say ss3, but it's Eliot's call.
>>
>> (In an ideal world I'd say github, but I think we have some work to do
>> workflow-wise before I can honestly suggest that.)
>

> I've made a bold move and created
>
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/WebClient.html
>
> and copied everything over from the squeaksource.com page.
>
> I made Ron, Eliot and Andreas admins for the Repo.
>
> If anybody does think that this is not ok or
> has problems with that, please raise your virtual hand.

Just a note that if noone objects, we need
* a note on the SS repo saying "don't use this, use ss3",
* updating the SqueakMap catalog if present,
* and the SM code in the image currently lazily loads WebClient, and
does so from the SS repo.
* (InstallerGitHub does the same, but it's not ready for Trunk yet,
and I'll fix the reference.)

frank