[squeak-dev] Re: squeakci.org has expired

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue Apr 9 01:12:51 UTC 2013

Bert Freudenberg wrote
> This is intentional, the server now lives at
> Did you find the old URL on a page we can change?

Okay, thanks Bert... I found it on the mailing list, but in my experience
it's usually much better to keep the old domain and have it point to the new
one, rather than let it expire. IIRC when SqueakDBX -> DBXTalk there was a
mess because there were so many references to the old domain. If you google,
you'll see that there are already many such links to the old ci url on
mailing lists and blogs. Although, since the ci is mostly for devs, maybe
it's not worth it in this case...

-----
Cheers,
Sean