[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] [Preview] Branch test coverage analysis tool for Pharo 3.0 :)

Terry Raymond squeak-craft at cox.net
Fri Apr 12 18:32:52 UTC 2013

I built a test coverage tool in VisualWorks using the probes. The tool
inserted
a probe into the beginning and end of every block so it records all
entrances and exits,
except for exception exits.

The tool would also displayed statistics of the code coverage. It is
interesting to
let it run for a while and look at the results. Because it shows branch
coverage, you
can find branches that don't seem to be executed.