[squeak-dev] [ANN] Four new OLPC Games by the Software Architecture Group

Michael Perscheid michaelperscheid at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:22:39 UTC 2013

Hi all,

we'd like to announce that we published four new games for the OLPC/XO laptop (also available
for Standard Squeak, MIT license). They have been developed by students in the last semesters
of our software architecture lecture (Hasso-Plattner-Institute, University of Potsdam).

http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/swa/projects/olpc/index.html
(or: http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/projects/olpc/index.html)

In particular, we thank the following students for their course work and Matthias Springer for
porting the projects to the XO.

BroBreakout
	Fabio Niephaus, Daniel Werner, Philipp Otto, Frank Blechschmidt
PetConnect
	Jaqueline Pollak, Daniel Neuschaefer-Rube, Jakob Reschke, Judith Hartmann
BDBoulderDash
	Johannes Koch, Tim Friedrich, Johannes Villmow, Felix Wolff
SpaceCleanup
	Kai Fabian, Dominik Moritz, Malte Swart, Matthias Springer

More games are coming soon...

Best,
Michael

---