[squeak-dev] [ANN] Four new OLPC Games by the Software Architecture Group

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:25:23 UTC 2013

I tried some of these games in the latest trunk and they all seemed to
work.  Some of them I didn't know how to play are there instructions
in each game?

Really fun on the breakout is how the balls themselves can collide and
go off in crazy directions.

I like Abalone -- wish it had an AI opponent.

Fun stuff, thanks!