[squeak-dev] Strange disappearance of test failures

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:02:20 UTC 2013

Yes, but that didn't happen in the last 24 hours did it? Because
that's the time difference between the two builds.

Or do you mean that your decompilation fixes plus my Compiler
recompileAll resulted in not creating "bad" stuff in the new
updated-from-4.4 image?

frank

On 17 April 2013 13:57, Nicolas Cellier