[squeak-dev] Metacello Preview

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Apr 23 17:33:06 UTC 2013

Some status:

The Preview is functional (all tests passing:) on GemStone (included in base for GLASS 1.0-beta.9), Squeak 4.3 through 4.5 (is Squeak4.5 the trunk?) and Pharo 1.1 through 1.4. Christophe Demarey is helping me port the Metacello Preview/Metacello Scripting API to Pharo2.0.

For the Squeak guys ... I did finally address the bug that was bugging me, but I'm still interested in some real world feedback ... There are a handful of users, but I haven't gotten enough bug reports to satisfy me that it is being beaten on:)

Dale