[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-ul.200.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 21:28:18 UTC 2013

In Schlemiel's algorithm you have to traverse your string from the
beginning. Here, the problem is that at every step you're making
String after String after String that you just throw away.

Unless perhaps you're suggesting that the Schlemielness comes from not
doing things the way our particular garbage collector like to do
things?

frank

On 27 April 2013 22:08, Nicolas Cellier