ThinkPad club (was: [squeak-dev] Squeak laptop advice)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 03:06:54 UTC 2013

No problem! At least myself enjoy a lot such sort of mails. And let me ask
a doubt, to you, living in USA: System76 is not an option? I never used one
because the brand is not in Argentina but always looked to me as an
interesting option.

Cheers.

http://www.lenovo.com/products/us/laptop/thinkpad/x-series/x1-carbon-touch/

--