[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-cwp.526.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 09:51:48 UTC 2013

On 29 April 2013 08:17, Colin Putney <colin at wiresong.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Do we need to put out a new alpha image with a recompileAll?
>

> Yeah, that would be good.
>
> But it won't work at the moment, because Encoder>>litIndex: has a halt in
> it. Eliot, the method has your initials. Do you remember what that was for?

Why won't it work? In practice, I mean, not in theory.
ReleaseSqueakTrunk's artifact has had a recompileAll, as part of
ReleaseBuilderFor4dot5 prepareNewBuild.

(But don't bother checking Squeak4.5-12475 or earlier; SOMEONE left
the ToolSet set to CommandLineToolSet, which means the image will quit
very quickly with a stacktrace on stdout. *ahem*. I've fixed the
problem and the next build should work.

frank