[squeak-dev] Progress on Etoys Reference Manual

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Thu Aug 8 14:57:38 UTC 2013

I have completed passes through the Development Environment and
eToyFriendly chapters in Vol. II, and reported numerous bugs uncovered
in the process. The draft chapters need review by someone who can
check for completeness and correctness, and if possible answer some
questions.

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-reference-manual-vol-ii/_edit/

I will put some time in on the Glossary next.

--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin