[squeak-dev] [ANN] MCInfoProxy

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 16:51:32 UTC 2013

You know, you guys are really tough!  For many years y'all have been
complaining about the size of the image.  When I complained to Frank about
committing new versions of stuff with one character deleted from a comment,
he said, "if our systems can't withstand lots of updates then we need to
fix our systems."

That's what I've spent my time and energy working toward here.  I thought
you would be pleased, but you don't want to even give it a chance..