[squeak-dev] a little bit of fun

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 09:54:08 UTC 2013

What Casey said. Every time you move, the Daleks will move toward you.
When two Daleks collide, the create a heap of rubble and you score some
points. When you can't move any further, you can use the sonic
screwdriver to obliterate adjacent Daleks. Or  you can teleport,
although if you end up adjacent to a Dalek, you die. If you like to move
via the keyboard, you can use uiojklm,. or 789456123.

Cheers,
Bob