[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.558.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:06:28 UTC 2013

So, I for one do not like the 'automatic copy' idea at all. In fact, I'd
need to disable it in any image that I ran.

Reason: some of the coding that I do gets done at my business, and
occassionally a method will be placed in the wrong package and committed
(locally).  Once I find that and remove it, I may then publish the newly
cleaned package out.  If I had to worry about the image automatically
pushing out an version that should not be released (due to possibly
exposing code that shouldn't be), then I couldn't really afford to use it.

I may be the only one with this worry.  In any case, I like to know and
have control over exactly what I release out in the wild.

-Chris