[squeak-dev] where is code to use the RePlugin primitives?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Aug 23 23:24:58 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 02:19:33PM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:
> Hi David,
>
>     hmmm, I'm using trunk 4.5 and failing to get any packages displayed in
> the SqueakMap Catalogue browser.  What r you using?

In the SqueakMap Package Loader, first click the "Update" button up on
the top. Then do a right-click on one of the panes on the left. Deselect
the "New safely available packages". Then scroll down until you find
"Regular Expression Plugin". Load the one labeled "3.3.1".  This will give
you the original plugin, the image-size code to access it, a bunch of unit
tests, and some documentation.

This stuff is all so user-friendly and intuitive, gee whatsa matta witcha?

;-)

Dave