[squeak-dev] [ANN] Aida 6.6 Web Framework Released

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:55:39 UTC 2013

I'd like to document this installation either in SM or the new
'external-packages' category of Installer.

I'm trying to figure out whether this is a fixed-configuration or a
head script.  Looks like fixed-config.

But I cannot seem to find any projects on SmalltalkHub.  When I click
on 'Explore' it gives me a list of "Recently Registered Users" and
"Recently Created Projects".  No help there.

When I click on 'Home' I simply get my own "Recent Activty",
"Projects" and "Events".

Sorry if I'm being stupid -- I guess I'm just used to SqueakSource..
Does SmalltalkHub have a way to look at projects and their versions
thru its web interface?