[squeak-dev] [ANN] Aida 6.6 Web Framework Released

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:04:34 UTC 2013

On SmalltalkHub, you need to search for the project.  you will almost
always get it wrong the first time, since you need to know what
project/package/user that project is under.  If you put in Aida in the
input field next to explore at the top of the home page, it will tell you
it doesn't exist, but you should use "Aida/Aida" instead (as a bubble
hint).  Once you have it in, press enter a couple of times until it
navigates off to the right location.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to just browse projects.  Once you've
search/found one, though, most of what you have in SqueakSource is present
there, though.
-Chris