[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-dtl.548.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 14 23:58:12 UTC 2013

Surely an ideal to aim at would be for the EE to not use anything as high level as Paragraph?  Might we be able to just use the string display prim(s) at as low a level as possible?
I suppose we have to use the input sensor events these days, but do we need to let them go through all the morphic stuff? When using the EE *only* the EE should be doing anything, so intercept right at the bottom of the stack. Just how little of the system can be used to provide this?

tim
Oxymorons: Legally drunk