[squeak-dev] 4.5 -- how should we proceed then?

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Mon Dec 23 18:07:36 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just want to make progress on 4.5.  Am I the only one?  Now I feel
> handcuffed -- so what now?

Let's keep arguing. Seriously! I know it's frustrating—I've been grinding
my teeth over some of your posts myself. But as long as we stay focused on
the substance of the issue, and don't let the frustration translate into
personal antagonism, we could gain something from the collision of ideas
here.  This list is a lot more harmonious these days than it has been in
the past, so we can afford a bit of debate. I'm sure Frank feels that way
too.

Have a look at the example code I posted, and tell me what's wrong with it,
and we'll go from there.

Colin