[squeak-dev] last call for items to mention in the "State of Squeak" talk at FOSDEM 2013

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 1 00:49:53 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:10:59PM +0100, Craig Latta wrote:

> Hi all--
>
>      I'll be giving an overview of the state of the Squeak project on at
> the FOSDEM conference in Brussels on Sunday. Please let me know of
> anything you'd like to mention! Or rather, since time is short, please
> let us all know, by using this thread.

A 64-bit object version of the latest Squeak is now available from
http://squeakci.org/job/Squeak%2064-bit%20image/ and can be run with a
standard interpreter VM from squeakvm.org
http://squeakvm.org/unix/release/Squeak-4.10.2.2614_64bit-linux_x86_64.tar.gz

The 64-bit object memory and VM were developed by Dan Ingalls and Ian Piumarta,
see http://squeakvm.org/squeak64/ for background.

Dave