[squeak-dev] Please VOTE!!

Alexander Lazarević laza at e11bits.com
Fri Feb 1 08:05:54 UTC 2013

I would do it the same way as the years before. Sending out ballots once
and then see what happens. This way you can compare this election with the
ones before. A decreasing number of voters might be a hint for the board to
come to think more about community building efforts beside the technical
and administrative stuff.

Alex