[squeak-dev] How to call irsend

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Feb 7 16:37:17 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

Last night I left the RasPi running my Squeak code to change the channels.
Most worked just fine.  One of the calls to "OSProcess command:..." says it
had a "... normal termination with status 1".  It didn't change the
channel.  I will look through the code for what this and other status codes
mean but can you tell me or point me to some docs.

I would like to test for errors and retry.  For now I think I will just
test for non zero.

Lou