[squeak-dev] Filein mechanics

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:42:43 UTC 2013

As a follow up question for people who have experience working with
headless images, would I need to set the "user name" in the image before I
file in code? I know that when I make a change in a fresh image that isn't
headless it asks me for my initials, is it possible that the filein code is
waiting on user input for the initials?