[squeak-dev] Re: One more reason to VOTE!

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:20:55 UTC 2013

Totally. While I really do believe (note: belief can be a pitfall) that we
really *do* need FunSqueak, and badly, I think (and I could be wrong) that
we *also* need NotFunSqueak too. For all those serious career folk who have
trouble with experiencing fun. If only we could get these people talking to
the kids, who will define "fun" for a whole generation.

Uh, and if you want to take my "FunSqueak"-worthy picture and put it in
FunSqueak, you can check out ContentPack (which has a way to get graphic
data in while preserving a classic update stream,) but make sure you check
out the Hannes Hirtzel version, not mine. He's doing cool stuff with it!
Anyway that's either in Cuis or going in soon. Should be easy to load for
the master of loading systems which are hard to load! And by that, I'm
talking about you, E.

Thank you.

Casey

--