[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-tfel.639.mcz

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 15:14:32 UTC 2013

15 is an empirical number from a long time ago. More rectangles can
increase the number of times a given morph may be asked to draw in a
single update cycle. Fewer rectangles increases the chances for a morph
to be included when it hasn't changed itself. It's easy enough to change
the 15 and to limit the clock display. It's also pretty easy to capture
some data in PasteUpMorph>>privateOuterDisplayWorld to see what the
effects are. Might be a big win or something less amazing.

Cheers,
Bob