[squeak-dev] Towards SqueakCore

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Tue Feb 12 20:24:10 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> Note the big circle from System over ST80 to Morphic and from there via
> Ballon/Collections
> back to System, or via Monticello/Kernel/Collection back to System.
> Apart from that, note a direct circl (MonticelloMocks<->Tests) but also a
> small
> indirect circles (System->Environments->Compiler->System).

Yes! We should especially look at System->GetText

One thing that seems odd is that many packages depend on Tests, but very
few depend on SUnit. You would think that all those TestCase subclasses
would create dependencies on SUnit, not Tests.

Sorting out all the test packages might be an easy place to start.

Colin