[squeak-dev] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:45:13 UTC 2013

(I'm reposting this without the screen shots because the message was bounced for being to big…)

Frank,

I took a 4.4 image, pointed it to trunk and updated.
Running the tests (CogVM) I do get the same two failures but with slightly different entries on the top of the stack. These entries vary depenging on which other tests are run simultaneously. However, they all seem to have in common, that they fail during #rehash. The point of failure is probably more or less random. I attached screen shots of the stack traces.

Stepping through the debugger, it looks like the problem might acutally occurr during serialization. If you look at the third screen shot you'll see that the instance variable "array" of the IdentityDictionary does not contain any associations and the array you see is actually the value of the association (see StandardScriptingSystem>>addCustomEventFor:name:help:targetMorphClass:).

I'll try to find out more.

Cheers,
Max