[squeak-dev] Re: Towards SqueakCore

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:45:32 UTC 2013

Frank

If I understand you correctly you want to do the following

1) unload some once packages from trunk. The packages are taken from
what is in the list in #unloadAllKnownPackages.

2) add a trunk method #loadAllPackagesThatUnloadAllKnownPackagesUsedToUnload

3) add CI build jobs which do
#loadAllPackagesThatUnloadAllKnownPackagesUsedToUnload and run tests
on the loaded packages.

4) People use the result of 3) for regular work. This is the "full"
4.5 image as we have of now only that we have less in trunk and the
unlodable packages reside in their own repositories.

Steps 2..4 are done repeatedly.

Is this what you mean?

--Hannes