[squeak-dev] Monticello documentation

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Feb 15 23:00:00 UTC 2013

It's been a while since I used MC and things have both moved on (in the real world) and moved off (in my brain). Googling a bit for MC doc I don't find much that seems to be very up to date. It's particularly disappointing to find the 'official' wiki so lacking in help for such an important tool.

Can anyone point to better doc? Offer to improve it?

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est. = Yes, that is a very large amount of corn.