[squeak-dev] How to call irsend

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Feb 18 17:09:26 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

I have written two classes to manage a bunch of irsend command calls (to
change the cable box channel) at a given time and reschedule it for another
day.  I have two questions.

1) Where would be a good place in Squeak to document how each class works?
The classes are fairly simple.  One class holds the information for what
command should be run and when.  The other class manages a group of similar
(by programmer choice) commands and run then at the proper time.  How they
work together requires some documenting.

2) It seems to me the two classes I have written would fit nicely into your
OSProcess... group of classes.  I would like to make these classes
available under the MIT licence and I hoping you will accept them into the
fold and distribute them with your package.  I'm not familiar enough with
Squeak to even know where to start to distribute them on my own.

Lou