[squeak-dev] Re: Magma (head) doesn't load cleanly into Squeak 4.5

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:57:31 UTC 2013

Thank you Frank, it's fixed.

If following the guidelines, the (head) release is something that only
needs to be set up once and then, the only time it will ever need to
change again is if the package-structure changes.  That's precisely
what happened with Magma.  Which makes me wonder whether it would be
nice for the CI server to install and run all packages designated for
that Squeak release and send out a notification if either the install
or tests fail.  OR, maybe it could even remove the designation so it
would no longer appear in the "Safely available" list -- I think a
short or even empty list could be better for the community than one
full of stuff that doesn't work..

 - Chris