[squeak-dev] Re: Would anyone care for some noise?

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:10:37 UTC 2013

Hello David,

Thanks, for sharing the notes.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM, David Faught <dave.faught at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are my notes from the Procedural Textures Croquet/OpenGL/GLSL
> project.  I had this in a personal wiki - it loses something as plain text.
>  I haven't come across the code anywhere, and I fear it was lost a couple
> of years ago when I had a hard-drive failure.

No, no.. the most awesome and novel project for Tweak and Croquet/GL
couldn't disappear!
The code is available at Open Cobalt source code repository (
http://croquet-src-01.oit.duke.edu:8886/Contributions.html) as
Tweak-OpenGL-daf.11.mcz.

It will be good, if we could again have it running on top of recent Squeak
4.4 image. OpenGL from Croquet is working in current Squeak, but TweakCore
could not be loaded any more.

>   Time to redo it in WebGL anyway!
>
> Yes, and what is about WebGL shader's generator being running on Smalltalk
side?

Best Regards,
Nikolay