Let's consider changing how we track issues (was Re: [squeak-dev] Mantis usage rules du jour)

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 14:26:08 UTC 2013

This is not exactly the answer to your question, but I prefer the second
(seaside3.st). I have some seaside images that I do stuff in from time
to time, the most recent being a 4.3 image. I was a bit amused by recent
indications on this list that seaside was not loading in the latest
Squeak and thought, there's another reason to stay with what works. If,
however, the urge to get Seaside on the very latest Squeak overcame me,
I would much prefer trying to debug the second rather than the first.

Cheers,
Bob