[squeak-dev] Re: Bibi, a Scratch port to recent Squeak

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Mon Feb 25 15:06:50 UTC 2013

> There is also a port of Scratch to Pharo that has been done recently:
> https://code.google.com/p/scat/

Yes, I have been made aware of it and I actually borrowed a couple of
methods from Scat. But the original code is not the same: Scat is a port
of Scratch while Bibi is a port of BYOB.

I guess the best way to go would be to have a Pharo expert resume Scat
development; I could help from Squeak side via Bibi. And eventually we
would have both Scratch and BYOB working on modern systems.

Stef