[squeak-dev] The Trunk: SMLoader-fbs.78.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:21:42 UTC 2013

:)

I'm working on an InstallerGitHub that will pull in WebClient as
needed: that means there'll be two things that load WebClient in
lazily, requiring some coordination... or pulling out the common
piece. I'm not quite sure how to do that since that introduces another
dependency or two between things.

And adding WebClient to Core seems... counterproductive!

frank