[squeak-dev] Regression: MVCToolBuilderTests >> #testButtonFiresSymbol

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:43:37 UTC 2013

My apologies for not noticing this sooner.

Since build #175,
http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/178/testReport/ToolBuilder.MVC/MVCToolBuilderTests/testButtonFiresSymbol/
shows a failure, saying

Error Message

UndefinedObject>>asParagraph
Stacktrace

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #asParagraph
PluggableButtonView>>label:
MVCToolBuilder>>buildPluggableButton:
PluggableButtonSpec>>buildWith:
MVCToolBuilder(ToolBuilder)>>build:
MVCToolBuilderTests(ToolBuilderTests)>>testButtonFiresSymbol
MVCToolBuilderTests(TestCase)>>performTest

frank

PS At some stage we ought to think of getting CI to report
regressions. However, we really ought to have a clean green test suite
before that, or we'll be spammed every time the build runs. When I'm
hacking on the CI scripts, that can be quite a lot!