[squeak-dev] SqueakCI Benchmarking

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:16:28 UTC 2013

Just a detail, this is not my code, it's code from various authors
found on shootout benchmarking site, and ported by Eliot on Squeak.
I just took care to extract form VMMaker and publish the package on
its own, because it has its own value.

Otherwise, that's great to see it in action!

What will trigger an evaluation, e new published VM?
Do you plan to support several VM flavours (Cog, Stack, Interpreter)?
If so, it would be great to compare them.

Nicolas