About HyperCard ( was Re: [squeak-dev] Getting rid of coloured code)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:04:13 UTC 2013

Thank you Casey and Dave for the references to get a working DynaBook
Junior image.

It works fine.

A thing which might not be obvious it to download the example stack
http://tinlizzie.org/lesserphic2/aboutDBJr%205-Aug.morph
in addition, locate it with the file browser and then choose 'load as morph'

--Hannes