About HyperCard ( was Re: [squeak-dev] Getting rid of coloured code)

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:02:39 UTC 2013

To run the latest and greatest FONC system the Gezire plugin is necessary.
I tried to get the Gezira plug in to compile on Windows but I could not get
the tool chain right and got lost in all the quirky stuff.
I would be nice if there where compiled plugins for all platforms for
download somewhere.

Karl