[squeak-dev] WebClient test fails with "Connection closed while waiting for data"

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:59:13 UTC 2013

On 1 January 2013 20:54, Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW my 4.4 image is 12320 and when try to update I get a "Unable to retrieve
> updates from remote repository", it's a configuration problem or the server
> is not responding?

I'm looking into it at the moment. I think it's actually a bug: there
are no updates for Squeak 4.4 (the ones you see arriving in squeak-dev
are on the trunk update stream) and, I think, the bug is "oh no I can
see no updates from the update stream so there must be a problem!"
rather than "oh well, I'm already at the cutting edge". I think.

frank