[squeak-dev] Re: Cannot search Projects or Versions on SqueakSource3

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Jan 3 16:08:05 UTC 2013

Chris,

One other point that may not be clear ...

I am not the developer/maintainer of SqueakSource3 ... I administer the ss3 site.

I don't have the cycles to take on the ongoing development of SqueakSource3 and rely on other developers for that ...

So when I say that ss3 will be supported "forever" I am talking about keeping the site operational "forever", not about fixing bugs and adding new features to SqueakSource3 ... someone else has to take on that job ....

Dale