[squeak-dev] OCompletion package

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:29:43 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the replies. Chris I read the wiki link you posted and from this
it would seem that editing the release would be the way to go, as there are
no bugs that I can find, or the need to update any of the packages being
loaded.  Frank, you have suggested I create a new package, however.  Can I
ask why you suggest a new release?  I am open to going with either approach
if we decide to make this a community supported package, but I don't have
enough information yet to understand why I would choose one approach or the
other.

Thanks again,
Jeff